Holley 4tbi to 7747

andy quaas realsquash at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 16 16:09:17 GMT 1999

The injectors are wired in pairs, in series.  They run directly to the
ECM.  All other stuff is the exact same as GM!  IAC, sensors, etc!

I would like to do the 7749 conversion this summer.  It should hook up
just like the 7730, i think.  But the 7749 has a real nice free-ware
programming tool!

Andy
p.s. so are the holley injectors P+H?  The 749 and 730 are both P+H.
right?