Dangerous injection ideas

Bill the arcstarter arcstarter at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 17 04:34:10 GMT 1999

Guys,
 Received my acetylene regulator and linear stepper in the mail today
from C&H surplus.  The regulator is a really solidly built unit from
Fischer Scientific, still in its original bubble wrap.  Can't beat that
for $15... :)

 The linear stepper is an Airpax 4-phase motor and appears to have about
256 full steps from full retract to full extension. $10.

 It appears that this range will be sufficient to control the above
regulator.  I hope it has enough force.  I hay have to half step it to
both increase resolution and force.

-Bill