Bosch Fuel Pump

Clarence Wood clarencewood at centuryinter.net
Thu Mar 18 21:37:14 GMT 1999

   Mike, the only thing I left out was that the box it came in was Parts Plus, therefor the part number P74099 may only be a Parts Plus number.  Also, the box had the wrong part number: P74009 which Mark discovered while we were talking about the pump.  There is a bar code and a number: 7 24596 57992 1.  Below that there is F95335.  Also, it was packaged as a Carter Pump.

Clarence