Book

Robert Harris bob at bobthecomputerguy.com
Fri Mar 19 15:33:49 GMT 1999

Looking for a good used copy of "Fossil Fuel Combustion: A source book" by
Bartok.   Any one run across one please let me know.  Will pay reasonable
amount for one in good condition.  Might be easily found in the NC research
triangle.

Hell next thing I know I might be breaking down and buying books about
Calculus and refreshing my ancient memory and actually not have to ignore it.

1963 Ford C-600 Prison Bus Conversion "Home"
1971 Lincoln Continental 460 "Christine"
1972 "Whale" Mustang awaiting transplant
1978 Dodge Long Bed Peeek Up "Bundymobile"

Habaneros - not just for breakfast anymore