Conversion to EFI : Fuel system

Guenther,Max Mguenther at ASCO.COM
Fri Mar 19 18:18:35 GMT 1999

I was wondering about something like that.  (Please correct me if I'm
wrong, I dont want to try and phrase this all in the form of a
question!)
	You only need an in, an out(on the bottom) and a return(on the top).
Just let the low pressure pump go full speed ahead and when your
resevoir fills up excess just comes out the resevoir return and back
into the tank.  Right?
No need for a float ect,  unless your an engineer who likes to do it the
hardest way possible(aka me);-)
Max