ECU6

Al Lipper alipper at cardozo.org
Sat Mar 20 04:20:33 GMT 1999

Yes, the .BOM file is a text file ;-)  The system actually uses a standard
heated EFO sensor, but could be improved using an HEGO version.  We are
currently placing the finishing touches on ECU7, the next version.  While
the hardware is almost complete, the software still needs adapting, and may
need to wait until we find someone with the time and expertise to do this
(BASIC and 8051 programming).  In the meantime, ECU6 is quite functional.
Good luck.

			Al

At 02:10 PM 3/19/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Al-
>
>I am a Mechanical Engineer and a FoxPro programmer, but I have never worked
>with
>embedded circuits.  Unless someone has a better idea, it looks like
building an
>ECU6 system is a good place to start.  I have a 75 Dodge Powerwagon that needs
>EFI.  I need more torque and altitude compensation.  I am a tightwad, but
I can
>afford a HEGO sensor.
>
>In the \pdf\ folder, you have ECU6.bom.  I assume it is the Bill of Materials
>for the project.  It apparently is NOT a PDF file.  Should I have tried
MSWord?