EGR valves

Robert Harris bob at bobthecomputerguy.com
Sat Mar 20 16:37:29 GMT 1999

Does anyone have a good purchasable reference covering late model
electronically controllable EGR valves among other Smoggy Doo?

The simple EFI design Dave, myself and a couple of others are working on has
progressed to the point where because we are perverse, sick, insane,
illegitimate offspring of female dogs we actually have found a legitimate use
for EGR in a street EFI.

We are looking for a reasonably affordable EGR valve that we can modulate and
varying the flow - either in distinct steps or continuously by hopefully pulse
width modulation.

The previous information about the Ford IAC was very helpful and appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

1963 Ford C-600 Prison Bus Conversion "Home"
1971 Lincoln Continental 460 "Christine"
1972 "Whale" Mustang awaiting transplant
1978 Dodge Long Bed Peeek Up "Bundymobile"

Habaneros - not just for breakfast anymore