TBI Parts Wanted and 2.8 Parts for Free

Kurek, Larry lkurek at anl.gov
Mon Mar 22 21:21:20 GMT 1999

Grrrr...

Looks like I'm striking a dry hole on this one. I find it difficult to
believe, that with all of the TPI conversions out there, that nobody closer
has a TBI available...<shrug>. No luck on the distributor ;)

Well, if you would like to get rid of it, let me know and we can work
something out. My address is:

Larry Kurek
357 Meadowlark Dr
Bolingbrook, IL  60440

630-226-0535 (h)

Where in Canada are you? I was in Windsor not that long ago to meet a guy
from Vancouver (?) to pick up a block.

Thanks!

Larry