TBI Parts Wanted and 2.8 Parts for Free

Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com
Mon Mar 22 22:19:53 GMT 1999

Larry; take RT 53 to 75 Th street to RT59 by the fox valley mall turn left
on liberty by potillo's drive about 1/4 mile to aurora auto parts U-PULL-IT
(630-375-0600) I have bought several TBI manifolds (1988 angle bolts) and
even found a complete Camaro TPI set up. The TBI manifold will cost you $21
coil $4  Dist $29 injectors $10      7:30 to 5 PM seven days a week. I love
this place and I'm sure you will also.  Don