FI fuel line

dzorde dzorde at geocities.com
Tue Mar 23 04:53:31 GMT 1999

I used my original 5/16 steel line for the carby, put a 2nd one next to it
for a return line and made sure everything was bubble flared in each end.
Use Dayco 5/16 high pressure EFI rubber hose (longest pieces are from
chassis rail to motor, about 15") and 1/2 transmission hose on the external
pump input.  This has now run successfully (including at 65 PSI, when I
tried bumping fuel pressure up to account for too small injectors) for
almost 5 years.  Using a good quality Dayco hose clamp (proper worm screw
type clamp, no clip together stuff), and it has never leaked a drop.

Dan     dzorde at soanar.com.au