02 sensor - temprature compensation.

Pat Ford pford at qnx.com
Tue Mar 23 13:34:53 GMT 1999

On Mon, 22 Mar 1999, Shannen Durphey wrote:

> Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 21:12:17 -0500
> From: Shannen Durphey <shannen at grolen.com>
> To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
> Subject: Re: 02 sensor - temprature compensation.
>
> Ouch.  I was going to register, but I'm not sure I want to wade
> through that much mail, or take the time to learn about "configuration
> settings.
> Shannen

you can switch to digest mode for the lists then you only get 1 honkin
big email and you can set up to get just the lists you are interested in
( the setup is easy and gui driven)

Pat Ford                           email: pford at qnx.com
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.           WWW: http://www.qnx.com
(613) 591-0931      (voice)         mail: 175 Terrence Matthews
(613) 591-3579      (fax)                 Kanata, Ontario, Canada K2M 1W8