FI fuel line

Vinnie Moscaritolo vinnie at vmeng.com
Tue Mar 23 17:15:43 GMT 1999

At 5:00 AM -0500 3/23/99, Vance Rose wrote:
> Have done the same also - works very nice. Saw a post where someone silver
> soldered joints in tubing to make custom lines. Only way i've found to get
> saginaw ends for my pu.

I wanted to use AN fittings in conjunction with my Holley TBI unit.
Since Holley used a non-standard thread (or at least one I couldn't
find. maybe they are Saginaw..) on the TBI and I couldnt find an
adapter to AN, I cut the Holley connector and silver soldered
(welded) it to a steel AN fitting.  I also did the same thing to the
Holley supplied (Carter?) fuel pump..

Not to change the subject much but speaking of Holley EFI's I have
heard that some folks run a primary pump (Holley Red pump)  near the
tank and then the high pressure pump closer to the TBI. I am curious
if this is necessary and  how many people actually do this?

Vinnie Moscaritolo
http://www.vmeng.com/vinnie/
PGP: 3F903472C3AF622D5D918D9BD8B100090B3EF042