Port intake design

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Mar 23 21:19:43 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: andy quaas <realsquash at yahoo.com>
To: diy_efi at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Tuesday, March 23, 1999 3:28 PM
Subject: Re: Port intake design

>How is this the wrong list for that?  Its as DIY_EFI as it gets.

Let me rephrase that.
As I see the charter it's about the electrical end of EFI, and those
relationships.
It's not my list, so the discision ain't mine, and I'm not trying to make it
Setting up a drill press, while interesting, wouldn't belong in there.
Like I said and other tangents,
Panhard bars, engine id, engine history, is a strech for being efi related.
I just really hate seeing some of the unscribes that I have seen leave all
sharing the similiar complaints.
  The two biggest, archive reading, and non related threads.
It just seems that the list isn't really growing, and I worry long term of
too many folks leaving.
  Sorry for the band width
Bruce