Port intake design

steve ravet Steve.Ravet at arm.com
Tue Mar 23 22:16:21 GMT 1999

This list is what it is, and I think the vast majority are pleased with
it.  The Panhard thread was off-topic and it's too bad that we lost a
subscriber over it, but that's how it goes.  Some people get irritated
and forget how to use the delete key.  Entire threads can be ruthlessly
exterminated with a single press of the delete key, so use it!  This
list is by far the most focused list I've ever been on.  I wouldn't want
to change the charter to fit a few who are borderline like/dislike (even
if it brought Gar back :-O  ).

With that said, location of injection ports is certainly a DIY_EFI
issue!  Let the discussion continue.  (It's not something I'm personally
interested in, so here comes that delete key again...)  :-)

--steve