List Topics...

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Wed Mar 24 02:54:38 GMT 1999

I'd like to have the list cover anything that is EFI related,
which of course panhard bars are not part of. If that thread
had died early, with just a few posts, not much of a big deal.

But it went on too long. Others have also, remember the Pontiac
Tempest rear clutch/transaxle thread? That one last a month? It
just ate bandwidth.

I found the intake stuff to be OK. Why, because it's EFI related.
I read it and archived it, I think that it may come in handy down
the road. Who kmows when I might be building a dual TBI manifold.

When reading this stuff, sometimes it's late at night, and
having to slog through a lot on non-related posts become
a problem. The eye's aren't working too well, and, well,
efi related posts sometimes get deleted before being read.

With fewer non-related postings, the borderline postings become
much more tolerable.

I also would like the list to grow...

Thanks for listening,

BobR.