diy flow bench

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Wed Mar 24 08:40:13 GMT 1999

Smokey Yunich talked about the MAF conversion in an issue of circle
track around 92.  'Course Smokey being a perfectionist figured it
would take more time than it's worth to calibrate it, but thought it
would be technically possible.  Don't think he looked at the ECM
aspect of things.  Now that's a guy with an original DIY flow bench.
Shannen