O2 Sensor Current?

Ken Kelly kenkelly at lucent.com
Thu Mar 25 16:23:26 GMT 1999

Tom,
	I have an 81 307 "Y". It is completely stock, but it isn't
even EFI. It's got the Feedback Carb. I've never played with
it, just been driving it since 85. I don't have a part
throttle ping problem. Maybe you have too much static
advance, carbon buildup, or are running lean. I need to look
at mine, but I actually thought it still had mechanical
advance in the distributor. I thought only the Vacuum
advance was computer controlled. I could be wrong, I've only
replaced the rotor and Cap once on that distributor. I agree
the Feed back carb needs to be replaced, It needs rebuilt
every 2 years, and I've about worn mine out, from
rebuilding.

		Ken