454 TBI for 350

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Mar 26 14:31:17 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: cwagner at info2000.net <cwagner at info2000.net>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Friday, March 26, 1999 12:42 AM
Subject: 454 TBI for 350

There is a bunch of stuff on the 747, here, p rogramming 101 is all about
it.
Off the home page in DIY_EFI is a summary of it.  But still go thru the
archives, and there
is more.  You have to hunt for it, but there is lots of info around for the
747.
Bruce

I have recently acquired a throttle body for an 89 GMC pickup with
a 454 in it.  I plan on using it on a 76 Chevy 350 in a 1/2 ton 4x4.  I
don't know if I could use this throttle body using the bin for a 350
engine or not.  Hopefully I will be receiving a programmer so I could
reset some values but don't know what to reset to.  I am certain
that the injectors will flow more fuel than is needed during normal
driving but will need that extra during WOT because the throttle
body flows more air also.  I could use some expertise on this
project.  I will be using the well known 7747 computer.