MAF GM systems

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Fri Mar 26 19:45:47 GMT 1999

> It was probably rough because one sensor being used is sensing 3 pulses per
> 2 rev's instead of 6... air flow was probably bouncing up and down and it
> didn't know how to handle it.

That could be... I also had the MAF sensors very close to the plenum - just in
front of the throttle bodies which were mounted to the plenum directly.

The plenum might have acted as a giant reverberator.

--

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport CT 06606

1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
1989 HWMMV w/turbocharged 500cid Caddy
1975 Dodge D200 Club Cab soon to have 431 stroker + turbos
2000 (I hope) Buick GTP (Mid-Engined Sports Car)