diy flow bench

WLundquist at aol.com WLundquist at aol.com
Sat Mar 27 01:16:05 GMT 1999

Matt,
 If you are interested  in a diy flowbench  Popular Hotting had a two part
story on building a very good flow bench. The articles were dated Sept. 93 and
Oct. 93. I know it is accurate as I have built a 600 cfm version and am very
pleased with the results. Cost was about  $700. Another style of flowbench was
articled in Mopar Tech Special  issue #7. It would be cheaper but I don't know
how accurate it would be.
Hope this helps.  If you can't find the articles I would be glad to send you
my drawing of the flowbench.
                        TIA  Wayne