A '747 for ignition only (tested)

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Sat Mar 27 03:01:40 GMT 1999

Yes, I was concerned about the same. Without a moving TPS, I
figured the least I might get is some substituted values that
would throw things askew.

It's an interesting test of the system, to say the least. The
amazing part to me, was watching the ecm adjusting the BLM's
and INT's, just like a tbi was there. I have some additional
work to do, checking the max/mins on those. But the ecm was
staying in closed loop & learn mode. I had thought that they
would have topped/bottomed out, and put me in limp mode.

Bruce, I'll get the bin off to you, if anyone else would like
to get it, post or email. I don't think it would be a correct
item for the 'incoming' site... (Being the odd-ball that it is)

I'll be driving it some more this weekend. I plan on changing
the bin a little, just need more time behind the wheel for
some fine tuning/learning.

BobR.   rrauscher at nni.com

P.S.  I really want to thank all the folks on this list, I
wouldn't have had such success without all the contributions.