Ford Injectors

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 28 02:29:32 GMT 1999

At 09:25 PM 3/27/99 -0500, you wrote:
>The injectors on the Ford F250 V10 do not appear to be the Bosch
>physical design we have all come to know and love : ). Can anyone shed
>some light on who made the new ones and what their characteristics are?

Probably Siemens injectors...
They seem to be coming on strong in the auto industry with more and more
components across the board.  They even make the new composite carbon
fiber/plastic intake for the new chrysler products! (neon etc)

           David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
       I am Pentium of Borg...division is futile...you will be approximated.