900cfm 4Di for sale

andy quaas realsquash at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 22:55:52 GMT 1999

I recently bought a brand-new (never used, removed from the box for
inspection) holley projection 4Di.  The TBI is 900cfm.  It has all of
the new sensors, harness, ECM, and PC software, and has the ability to
control spark advance on a ford or GM distributor.  I paid $850 for it.
I have decided to make a port-injection setup instead of using the
holley.

If anyone is interested, please send me an e-mail off the list.  I am
also willing to deal/trade/barter/exchange for food/whatever.

Andy
realsquash at yahoo.com