Chip for Northstar

Chris Moore northstar87 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 30 01:11:54 GMT 1999

Hi,

  Yes it does hook up after a bit.  It really kicks down when you are in
passing gear.  I really don't know what to do.  If it is because of the
wheel sensor inputs, can't I make some kind of unit to produce a signal
to make it look like it is always moving?  Why can't I get a chip made
to get rid of this all together?  What would be easier and cheaper?
Which one would work?  Thanks

Chris Moore