EPROM emulator boards

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 30 05:09:08 GMT 1999

Hello all,
Pricing is in on the Eprom Emulator boards...
Double sided boards, with component silk screen on top will run $30.00 US
each.  Delivery is 3-4 weeks.
What I'll need is to get a check from everyone that wants one as the
company wants the orders pre-paid (since I'm not a company...)
This was by far the cheapest of the 3 companies I got quotes from...
All that are still interested just let me know and I'll get my address out
to you.
Thanks,
Dave

           David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
       I am Pentium of Borg...division is futile...you will be approximated.