Chip for Northstar

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Tue Mar 30 17:02:24 GMT 1999

> I did hook up the brake module which is the traction control and the
>abs control computer.  I do not have any wheel inputs though.

Well, that is probably your problem - the ECM does expect
it.  I helped a friend transplant a Northstar into a Nova
(everything has been in this poor Nova LOL) and we had to
machine the spindles to accept the sensors, which we had.

Another option, if you are so inclined... I don't recall if
its edelbrock or weiland, but one of them just introduced a
single plane 4-bbl intake for the Northstar engines - remove
ALL the wires, slap the intake and a Holley, and you are
good to go :)

--
Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606

http://www.xephic.dynip.com
1993 Superchaged Lincoln Continental
1989 500cid Turbocharged HWMMV
1975 Dodge D200 Club Cab (soon to be twin turbo 440)
2000 Buick GTP (twin turbo V6)