Russ Collins EFI Supply

Falb, John John.Falb at Unisys.Com
Tue Mar 30 18:43:32 GMT 1999

I have a set of 310 Lucas injectors and most of the import racers use his
injectors and cleaning services. Never heard any problems.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Tholey [mailto:pxtx at erols.com]
Sent: Monday, March 29, 1999 9:41 PM
To: diy_efi at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu
Subject: Russ Collins EFI Supply

Russ Collins.  Does that name ring a bell?  I have an old Honda CB 750 that
he built for a lady around 1971.  Man, does that bike rip!  Anyways, I was
surfing the net and decided to look up RC.  Looks like he is still kicking
butt, but now his specialty is EFI.

Does anyone know about his products?  Specifically I am looking at the high
impedance injectors.  I am hoping to use a 749 ecm to control a big hp
motor.  He is a thumbnail sketch.

I am planning, and actually building, a 1946 Buick Street Rod.  It will be