Russ Collins EFI Supply

Falb, John John.Falb at Unisys.Com
Tue Mar 30 20:51:22 GMT 1999

Didn't he make a siamesed honda v8, and thats why honda gave him a job?

 After the orthopedic surgeons got finished wiring him back together he
drew up plans for a new bike, a supercharged V8 made by siamesing two
Kawasaki fours together.  His shop built the bike while he was in the
hospital.  When it was finished they brought him to the strip in a
wheelchair, with casts modified so he could ride the bike.

 Just an ordinary biker dude, nobody special... <grin>

-> surfing the net and decided to look up RC.  Looks like he is still
-> kicking butt, but now his specialty is EFI.

 Collins retired from racing and got some kind of deal with Honda of
America doing car stuff.  I don't know if he even makes connecting rods
any more; that's how RC Engineering paid for his toys back in the old
days.  Now RC is peddling boutique EFI stuff, but I don't think he makes
any of it, it all looks like remarketer stuff.