Chip for Northstar

Chris Moore northstar87 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 31 04:20:40 GMT 1999

Paul,

  That sounds like a great idea.  Now, how do I make a signal generator
to make the pulses that I need?  Or can I do it a different way?  This
sounds like the last bit of the puzzle that I need to get this thing
running great.  I would like to make a signal generator and have a
switch to it to shut it off and on so I can have traction or not have
it.  This should be possible.  How am I able to find the pulses per
mile?  What exactly do I need to get and do?  Thanks

Chris Moore

>From: Paul Tholey <pxtx at erols.com>
>To: diy_efi at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu
>Subject: Re: Chip for Northstar
>Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 17:44:48 -0500
>

>I thought I heard once that the Torque Mangmnt cuts out after 18 mph.
SO
>if you could trick it into thinking it is always over 18 mph via the
VSS