diy flow bench

Espen Hilde mwichstr at online.no
Wed Mar 31 11:06:11 GMT 1999

Thanks for the article, interesting reading......
One tought that I cant get out of my head , is when you are using just a
cuple
of the engines to pump, will not the rest of the engines compressors leak
the
opposite way?
John Dalton sugests in his book Practical Gas Flow (isbn 0-947981-33-0)
that its good enought to use one vacum cleaner/or two.....variable bleed
valve
and a differential pressure gauge(in inches of water)
He has some interesting anti reversion rachets made to the valves and
ports.
I have tryed it and it works.
Espen Hilde