Camshaft Selection

Gwyn Reedy mgr at mgrcorp.com
Wed Mar 31 21:19:14 GMT 1999

I have used these lifters in a previous vehicle and I had no problems with
them. Seemed to work as advertised, but I had no objective way to measure
performance. I like the concept, at least. (Sometimes when you like the
specifications, you imagine a performance improvement....)  I see another
manufacturer is also making this type of lifter and claiming they are not
noisy, so that might be a solution for the people with knock sensor
problems.

Gwyn Reedy
Brandon, Florida
mailto:mgr at mgrcorp.com