Fuel injection plugs,,,this is for Greg H.........I can feel

EFISYSTEMS at aol.com EFISYSTEMS at aol.com
Sun May 2 09:53:31 GMT 1999

Hi Greg,
       And I was just starting to like this guy.......truly no offense Howard
but you've got alot to learn..........I used to have people call me for
advise just so they could tell me they've been doing it for over twenty years
and I need to wipe behind my ears and  all I could think
was...man......twenty years and you still can't get it right????...just a
youngsters thought....
-Carl Summers

In a message dated 5/1/99 9:33:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time, owly at mcn.net