Cam regrinds feasible? (roller regrind)

goflo at pacbell.net goflo at pacbell.net
Sun May 2 17:03:14 GMT 1999

Not real familiar with Subaru grinds, but involute ramps are
common in some designs - Chrysler went through many permutations
of such on 2.2/2.5 motors, for instance. Regrinding such profiles
with conventional regrinding equipment is possible, but a poor
job will result in an engine which runs poorly, for no obvious
reason...

Regards, Jack