O2 Volts

G. Scott Ponton gscottp at ix.netcom.com
Tue May 18 04:49:06 GMT 1999

Shannen,
    That's one way of putting it. To get any more detailed about it I would
have to get into the chemistry of the situation. I haven't used high level
chemistry for 20 years so I have gone as far as I can go with that part of
it.

Mark Wilcutts posted a couple of URL's which do a very good job of
explaining everything but they are still a little shy on the chemical
details. Listening to what everyone seems to want leads to a 4 gas analizer
built into the ECM/PCM. Not impossible to impliment just bulky and pricy.

Scott