BMFC, Tiiming, and Coatings

FHPREMACH at aol.com FHPREMACH at aol.com
Tue May 18 05:05:30 GMT 1999

In a message dated 5/16/99 9:12:57 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
nwester at eidnet.org writes:

<< I have no faith in some kind of coating--just like I have no faith in
Teflon
 additives...instead of coating the undersides of pistons, or coating the
 interior of an engine--polishing the interiors smooth would have a greater
 effect of oil return, and less oil "dwell".  As far as piston ring
 manufacturers go--gapless piston rings and improper end gaps will always
 yield differing results. You can make anything look good on a
 dyno--depending on operator.

 Lyndon IPTECH