Ignition retard knock sensor.

Gary Derian gderian at oh.verio.com
Wed May 26 17:29:18 GMT 1999

How did it drive before the turbo?  If it takes 5 psi steady state now,
before the turbo it should not have been able to maintain speed.  It sounds
like the turbo addition has not improved power so much as it has increased
detonation.  What is the exhaust pressure while you are cruising at 5 psi
boost, both before and after the turbo?  Maybe the exhaust is plugged up, or
just plain restrictive.

Gary Derian <gderian at oh.verio.com>