Prowler V6

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Thu May 27 20:27:44 GMT 1999

Hi Fred,

You'd probably know more abou the bottom ends of these newer engine's
thatn I...

However, my STOCK 440 can put out well over double it's stock power
rating with NO mods except the blower... What about that?  Are is that
like comparin apples n oranges or somethin.... or tin cans vs. aluminum
cans...?  lol

However, even with only a 30% increase in HP from 200 hp to 300 hp this
would bring the e.t.'s from mid 14's to mid 12's, a GREAT improvement!
and that may even make the prowler a Viper contender, at least in the
1/4 mile, ey?

I think the bottom end would hold double...

In the old days, the big ol muscle v-8's could hold around 3 or more
times the stock advertisedd HP!!  I'm pretty sure the newer engine's can
hold at least DOUBLE, don't ya think?

Wonder if the Prowlers crank and/or rods are forged?

Just look at what the shtang dudes are doin with BONE STOCK 5.0 engines!
with the paxtons and s, t, u, v, w, x, y, & z trim centrif.
superchargers....

Stock the stangy pulls a MAX of 225 hp at the flywheel, these dudes are
pushin AT LEAST double that with these chargers! Ya know!

That's why YOU YOURSELF have a turbo fetish of your own....

It's like runnin 'FREE' HP!

LATER!

Todd....
http://www.c-com.net/~atc347/toddlnk.htm