Intake Air Temperature

.. rap at aci.net
Sun May 30 22:45:57 GMT 1999

Or he can hop on down to his local Radio Shack and spend about $2 for their
item #271-110A (10k ohm Thermistor). It scales pretty good from -50 deg C (-58
deg F.) to 110 deg C. (230 deg F.) and the rate of reaponse is pretty fair.
This thermistor is a little bigger than a gain of sand with leads about 1/2
inch long. Carefully solder longer leads in place, covering the thermistor
leads and solder joint with shrink wrap tubing to insulate them when thru..
You can use any decent digital VOM to check the resistance in Kohms to get the
conversion to temp. Nice to have a couple made up ready for use on your
workbench...
rap