DIY_EFI Digest V4 #619

Jim Brandon Brandon at linnstate.edu
Wed Nov 3 13:48:29 GMT 1999

------_=_NextPart_001_01BF2602.19F8C6AC

Yes the factory still builds the LA Chrysler engine, in trucks, and it is
equipped with fuel injection from the factory.  Throttle body on standard
and port injection on magnum engines.  The magnum engine is the hot set-up
but the heads are different from older engines.  The Mopar performance
division sells the magnum engine as a crate motor.  I am considering
building a twin turbo, efi 66 barracuda using a 360 magnum truck engine.
The engine assembly will bolt into older cars with no problem.  You should
be able to locate all the components at a salvage yard and have them
shipped.