EMS QI-4. Aftermarket ecm. No diy content.

Jörgen Karlsson jurg at 2.sbbs.se
Wed Nov 3 23:27:48 GMT 1999

I am looking for the manufacturer of this system. The company name I have
found are: Engine Management Systems PTY LTD. I have tried to find it in the
yellowpages of Australia, New Zeeland and South Africa with no luck. I know
a company in Florida (www.mdrace.com) that sells it. I also found one in
australia www.pem.com.au but they are hard to get in touch with.

If anyone knows other resellers that would be nice and the manufacturer
would be great. Not to mention if anyone has tried it.

This system has some of features that I would like to have on my car.

I have a manual in MS Word format if anyone is interested.

Jörgen Karlsson