No Subject

Jack Doe x2943yz at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 23:10:18 GMT 1999

Hi,
I'm new to the list.  I have some questions for some
EFI gurus.  I was wondering if anybody is familiar
with the Texas Instruments or Hewlit Packard line of
graphing calculators.  They are prety powerful little
beasts.  I know that the TI uses an OS very similar to
BASIC and that it also uses an ASEMBLY language.  They
might be ideal because they are built for calculating
complicated stuff.  I was thinking that a TI calc
(maybe a ti 92) might be perfect for a simple fuel
injection system.  The TI calcs are very popular and a
lot of people write stuff for them, they have many
followers.  I don't know if they have enough I/O for
the multitude of sensors that even a simple EFI system
would require.  Maybe someone can tell me?

=====