DIY_EFI Digest V4 #607

Doug Dayson djdayson at ix.netcom.com
Sat Nov 6 21:40:37 GMT 1999

Hi rpettibo...sorry...didn't catch your name...

I'm very interested in your Performer vs Victor Jr dyno charts...

I see the peak torque and HP improvements mentioned below...what were the
other changes in the total torque curves?

Below 4000 rpm...above 4000 rpm...below 2000...below 3000 etc...

In my experience the difference between dual planes and single planes occurs
around 4000 rpm...single better above and dual better below...

Did you notice that with your carbureted dual plane to MPI single plane conversion?

What rpm do you shift at and recover to?

TIA...Doug