DIY_EFI Digest V4 #624

Orin Eman orin at wolfenet.com
Mon Nov 8 07:57:43 GMT 1999

> On Fri, 5 Nov 1999, DIY_EFI Digest wrote:

> > Isn't it possible to get the scripting language for the digest to
> > parse the subject heading and not add messages that contain the

> Considering that it doesn't even seem possible to make non-digest mode
> work, my guess is the answer is no.

Non-digest mode works just fine.  It's just that it's too great
a load for our sponsor's server.

IF we can find an email relay for the outgoing diy_efi mail,
then we can go back to regular mode.  It would have to be someone
with at least permanently connected ISDN, preferable better.

Orin, list admin.