DIY_EFI Digest V4 #631

Mike Itsmike at lvcm.com
Tue Nov 9 01:20:25 GMT 1999

 Why not run a plenum that bolts to the 3 2's and run one big tb? One
problem with the tpi is the long runners dont flow real well thats why the
superrams and things came out. You could fabricate a plenum that the top
removes to bolt it down to the manifiold. I want to do this with a 2 4's Big
block chevy manifold..

Mike