Accel DFI hookup

Clarence Wood clarencewood at centurytel.net
Tue Nov 9 13:49:20 GMT 1999

Hi Clint,
  Why????????
  I have an 82 Nissan 280zx L28ET and on a cold day it can run 14lbs boost and can run 12lbs boost at any time without any problem.  I embarrassed, didn't' beat, but embarrassed a new Corvette C5 (I would have been embarrassed to have an old 280 pace my $60,000 car).  The injectors are stock.  I have made other external modification (if you are interested drop me a line) If you want to improve the performance of the efi, contact Wolf, they make boards for your car that greatly improve performance.  I don't use one myself as the cost is about $500.
  The point I am making is that you will probably spend a lot of money and time that would not even reach the excellence of the tuned stock system.