[admin] was Re: My two Cents

John S. Gwynne jsg at mrcday.com
Fri Nov 12 23:43:07 GMT 1999

| gather all the offers and put them in one mail message or possibly setup a
| site possibly with Charles to display all the choices then Charles if you
| are willing to setup another Database to Poll everybody's Thoughts on each
| of the Choices.  Basically like Listing the choice and giving is a 1 through
| 10 or whatever choice then we can see what we like and don't.

Polls.... I don't think that will be necessary.

Keep the offers and input coming, they are greatly appreciated. Please
let Orin, Steve, and myself come up with a plan and direction to move
towards. We will of course keep everyone posted for your valued comments.

I, for one, am glad to hear of all the offers. There have been many
more than I anticipated. With these available choices, we
need to determine what will serve these list the best in the long
term.

We are not in an emergency situation; the lists will not die a silent
death. But, it is time to find a new home.

Thanks for your cooperation,
john gwynne