convering info.

Shawn Benso Shawn.Benso-1 at ou.edu
Tue Nov 16 18:09:41 GMT 1999

Hello. I am new to this list. I was wondering if someone could possibly
help me? I as wondering if anyone has tables of timing and fuel maps for
4th gen. F-bodys that have LT1s? I have a haltech e6gm and was looking
to implant these values into the Haltech. I need the stock maps in ms of
injector pulse width vs. rpm vs. load for fuel maps and advance vs. rpm
vs. load.

Is the info. in the "Binary EPROM images from GM  ECMs" section
pertinent to my question? If so, how do you convert this info.  Any
info. is greatly appreciated.

Shawn