Speed sensor

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Nov 19 23:58:45 GMT 1999

If it wasn't needed, why did gm even bother?.
If you do everything right, then there are no errors.
Again, I'm not impressed with Howell, amongst others.
I'll take reading the archives here, and seeing what the guys who truely
know code have to say about things.
It's alot easier to do it right once, then rehash twice.
Just consider your 4.3 as a 5.7 with 2 cylinders missing, all the sensors
are the same, and your probably running a 1227747 ecm, right?.
As far as efi swapping it's a matter of getting a good wiring diagram and
getting
real comfortable, and go wire by wire.
Mechanically don't overlook, or minimize the importantance of <s  for
offset, pinion..
Grumpy