DIY_EFI Digest V4 #654

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Mon Nov 22 00:08:19 GMT 1999

Bifilar just means that the two windings are wound
at the same time.

For a sec and a pri, they are laid next to each other,
not one on top of the other (and this has nothing to
do with the fairer [oh, never mind]. . .)

BobR.

Trifilar and quadfilar mean just that, three or
four windings done together.