pcm programing

Mike Itsmike at lvcm.com
Tue Nov 23 23:25:34 GMT 1999

I have a lt1 out of a 96 caprice cop car that im going to drop into my 72
chevy p/u. I'm taking the iron heads off and using camaro lt1 heads with a
lt4 hot cam kit in it. I have the pcm and wireing out of the caprice and
need to know a few things. First of all will a tech 2 program these pcm's? I
know ive seen them change tiresize on truck and things like that. i have
access to a tech 2 any  time i need it so if it will program the pcm that
will be great. If not is there a program and adaptercable avalible for a
laptop? If i flash it for a camaro i will have to use the camaro maf right?
Is there any way to use 2 caprice maf's, like a dual snorkel, i have 2 of
them and would save some $$ :). Will the computer function ok with no egr,
cats and air pump? I think thats all for now

Thanks

Mike